Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Taking Queues

Taking Queues
#pascalcampion #HesReadingHowToUnderstandHer #ShesReadingScrewthisYouDontNeedHim

Ps..super SUPER busy... but I don’t want to stop drawing sketches mainly becausse I love doing them, and also because If I stop, it’s so hard to start again and I’d be upset if I wasn’t able to get my ideas down on paper anymore. I’m Ok having simpler, easier sketches for a few weeks or months as long as I know I’ll get back in the swing of things later.. but I’m not OK saying.. I’ll just do it some other time.. I’m saying this for the students and artists who tend to put off till the next day drawing something!,, but again, that’s just MY point of view!

1 comment:

Jo said...

That is good practice! I stopped blogging for a while and finding it really hard to get back I to the swing of things.

This is such a lovely piece by the way!