Friday, May 18, 2012

Sunny Side

Sunny Side Little sneak peak of SUNNY SIDE, my new art book, with the fantastic French publisher CAFE SALE. It will first be available at Annecy, during the festival, ( June 4th to 9). In this book, there are not only images, but a lot of questions and answers about my thoughts and processes when it comes to making art, daily sketches and a bunch of other things. Thank you to Katrina( my wife) and Karine de Cafe Sale who made this possible. These pictures were taken in Italy, by Celine Antoine. Un petit preview de Sunny Side, mon prochain Art book avec l'incroyable editeur CAFE SALE. Le livre sera en premier disponible a Annecy, durant le festival qui se deroule du 4 au 9 Juin. Je serai sur place du Mercredi au Samedi aussi..et je ferais des dedicaces, mais je remettrais les dates et horaires quand je serais sur de ne pas dire de betises. Ce livre est un peu different des autres arts books que j'ai fais dans le sens ou il y a pas mal de questions reponses par rapport a ma facon de faire, de penser. Merci a Katrina, ma chere et tendre epouse et a Karine ,de Cafe Sale qui ont rendu ce livre possible. Ces photosont ete prises en Italie par Celine Antoine.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks great!

Any chance people not going to Annecy will get to purchase it?

Jeca Martinez said...

Hi! I hope there's a way for me to buy this book :) I'm from the Philippines and i LOVE your illustrations! <3

cerebellum said...

Rendez vous à Annecy alors pour une dédicace :)

Nicky Soh said...

Would you be bringing the book to the United States or Amazon us?

Balbylon said...

Chouette! Faudra nous dire quand il sera disponible à la commande.

Anonymous said...

Is there any chance to get it abroad? :)))))

Tegan Clancy said...

I love that feeling of seeing your artwork finally printed!

pascal said...

Thank you so much.
The book will also be available online.. when it comes out, I'll make a new post about it with links on how and where to get it!
Cerebellum... A Annecy!

Evan Yovanovich said...

congrats on the book! your work constantly inspires me :-)hopefully I can snag a copy somehow

Anonymous said...

Pascal I love your work and I have tons of your pictures saved on my hard drive. Whenever I want to escape from reality I just open your folder and start looking at your drawings. Thanks for the great emotions that your colors and lines make us feel!

Adam Aspri