Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's witch


Oh well, I really liked that little witch idea, so I did another sketch on that theme.
Have a GREAT Friday everybody, and enjoy the weekend.

Also, Kat and I watched the odd couple last night, with Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau.
What a GREAT movie! I was trying to think about what made those movies so great, the ones from the late fifties to the late sixties. There's definitely another level of acting that we don't get nowadays, it's slower and has so much more character than a lot of movies nowadays( I'm not saying today's movies are not good, mind you, I love movies from all times and eras).
Plus, the wide screen helps a lot too. The staging was so much different, and in a lot of images, I had the impression of seeing a Norman Rockwell painting because of the way the light worked, the arrangements of the room, the way the people talk, and, the profuse amount of sweat that you see!(^_^)
Anyhow, a great movie.

Have a great FRIDAY everybody


Cheers.
P.

2 comments:

annie said...

Oh, man. If you want to see widescreen, take a look at 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. It's about twice as wide as normal wide-screen. Talk about panoramic.

I'm not suggesting you haven't seen or considered it, it's just what I'm watching and drawing right now. :)

I love the swishiness in this image!

Alessandra Sorrentino said...

I love those witch sketches you did!
Great work overall, Pascal!

take care,
ale